Minggu, 01 Maret 2009

laught it up

Phone Call
Harry's phone rings at 3 A.M
"what do you want?"he shouts into the receiver.
"nothing,"is the reply.
"then why are you calling in the middle of the night?" Harry asks angrily.
"Because the night rate is cheaper"


We Can't Do That
A student is heading home for the holidays.when she gets to the airline counter,she presents a ticket to New York.As she hands the agent her luggage,she says, " I'd like you to send my green suitcase to Hawaii, and my red suitcase to London".
The confused agent stammers, " I'm sorry, we can't do that."
"really? I am so relieved to hear you say that because that's exactly what you did to my luggage last year!"

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

dyan

isinya lumayan.....heeee
nenk,kunjungi blogku laa zw..
ne alamatnya
dian-hafsyari.blogspot.com

persahabatan mengatakan...

OCE2 NENK,,,